Tuesday, April 23, 2013

❇ I Love Harry, Zayn, Liam, Niall and Louis -- One Direction Glass Tile Pendant Necklace Jewelry Wearable Art (Square pendant only) ❇

More I Love Harry, Zayn, Liam, Niall and Louis -- One Direction Glass Tile Pendant Necklace Jewelry Wearable Art (Square pendant only)Oh, no I Love Harry, Zayn, Liam, Niall and Louis -- One Direction Glass Tile Pendant Necklace Jewelry Wearable Art (Square pendant only) Today I see attractive price of the product on amazon. But I'm unsure This worth will gradate in the future or not.

I Love Harry, Zayn, Liam, Niall and Louis -- One Direction Glass Tile Pendant Necklace Jewelry Wearable Art (Square pendant only)

Detail image I Love Harry, Zayn, Liam, Niall and Louis -- One Direction Glass Tile Pendant Necklace Jewelry Wearable Art (Square pendant only)If you want to see more details about this item, you can click link in frame below .

  • Handmade with crystal clear art glass and art on paper, sealed in resin
  • Square glass tile measures 7/8" square * Rectangle glass tile measures 7/8" x 1 7/8" square
  • Square glass hangs on 17" chain * Rectangle glass hangs on 24" ball chain
  • Packaged in a beautiful organza bag-perfect for gift giving.
  • Unique Design by Atlantic Seaboard Trading Co.


$ If you try this item, you will impress I Love Harry, Zayn, Liam, Niall and Louis -- One Direction Glass Tile Pendant Necklace Jewelry Wearable Art (Square pendant only). I think it great.


Item Tags: Favor I Love Harry, Zayn, Liam, Niall and Louis -- One Direction Glass Tile Pendant Necklace Jewelry Wearable Art (Square pendant only)

No comments:

Post a Comment